Dermabrasion is a skin-resurfacing procedure that uses a rapidly rotating device to sand the outer layers of skin. After dermabrasion, the skin looks smooth and younger looking.
Dermabrasion can decrease the appearance of fine facial lines and improve the look of scars, such as those caused by acne. Dermabrasion can be done or in combination with other cosmetic procedures.
Dermabrasion can be used to treat or remove:
• Scars caused by acne, surgery or injuries
• Fine wrinkles, especially those around the mouth
• Sun-damaged skin, including age spots
• Uneven skin tone
• Swelling and redness of the nose (rhinophyma)
• Potentially precancerous skin patches (actinic keratoses)
The team of Doctors at Assure are well trained and equipped that provides incredible results.
Schedule your appointment today.